Welcome to INK Solution™
Ink Solution in Elizabethtown is the only certified inkjet and toner recycling expert in Hardin County. Owner, Doug Grinnell, received his certification from Ink Solution University in January of 2007. Ink Solution opened its doors at 4975 N. Dixie Hwy., April 2, 2007. In January 2010, Ink Solution began operating out of a larger location at 216 S. Mulberry St. Elizabethown, Ky.
Ink Solution is your source for quality refilled and remanufactured inkjet and toner cartridges. Why would you want to buy refilled or remanufactured cartridges? To save money!
We can save you about 35% over OEM prices at area office supply stores. Plus, if you bring in your empty cartridge, you save we wave the $5.00 core charge per cartridge.
Ink Solution remanufactures and provides all cartridges whether they are inkjet or laser toner, photocopier or fax machine, large or small, black or color.
At Ink Solution we believe in the principle of superior cartridge quality delivered at a desirable price. To fulfill those requirements we have developed the INK REVOLUTION machine. This machine gives you the ability to refill a wide variety of cartridges, without the need to exchange major parts and/or ink.
Remanufactured Cartridge Industry Facts
Inkjet multi function printer shipments grew 52% from 2003 to 2004, increasing from 23 million units in 2003 to 35 million units in 2004. The consumer printer market experienced solid growth in 2004, with worldwide shipments of all consumer printers increasing from 87 million units in 2003 to 99 million units in 2004. - Lyra Research –
Currently in the U.S. we print nearly 3.5 Trillion pages annually using desk top printers. Due to the increased use of the internet, skyrocketing digital photography (by 2008 5.2 Billion sheets of photo paper will be sold annually), lower hardware (printer) costs, increased functionality and convenience of desk top printing, in the US alone we will be printing over 11 Trillion pages using desk top printers annually by the end of this decade. – Lyra Research -
The Wall Street Journal reported remanufactured cartridge sales are growing at 12% a year. By 2005 year end there will be hundreds of millions of desktop printers installed worldwide with a growth rate of 9% annually.
|Our 9 Steps for Quality Assurance|
1. Steam and ultrasonically clean cartridge
• Removing old ink and pollutant particulates
2. Use original manufacturer’s formula
• Assuring coherence with printer mechanisms
3. Use soy-based ink
• Protecting the environment from petroleum toxins
4. Gravity fill to capacity
• Protecting from injection pressure spurts
• Eliminating air bubbles
5. Electronically weigh cartridge
• Assuring maximum precision fill
6. Check cartridge head with lighted magnifier
• Assuring no damage or crimping
7. Test cartridge in a test printer after filling
• Assuring smooth flow without skipping or blobbing
8. Retest cartridge 24 hours after initial test
• Verifying smooth flow and even printing
9. Hermetically seal cartridge
• Assuring no messy ink ooze
• Preventing ink dry-out